|Opening||may 28, 2013|
|Closing||jun 02, 2013|
2hrs. 15 mins. (1 Intermission)
The worldwide party musical Rock of Ages features a mix of 28 rockin’ 80’s tunes including "Don't Stop Believin'," "We Built This City," "The Final Countdown," "Wanted Dead or Alive," "Here I Go Again," "Can't Fight This Feeling," and "I Want To Know What Love Is." In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small town girl met a big city rocker and in LA’s most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the 80’s. It’s five time 2009 Tony® nominee ROCK OF AGES, an arena-rock love story told through the mind blowing, face-melting hits of Journey, Night Ranger, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Asia, Whitesnake and many more. Don’t miss this awesomely good time about dreaming big, playing loud and partying on!
Should I see it?
What is Rock of Ages Like?
Channeling every totally rad '80s cliché in the book, Rock of Ages is superfluous silliness at its best. A high-energy dive into a living, breathing music video, the show–which never takes itself seriously–races quickly along, riding high on nostalgia and hairspray. The ...
- Dominique Scott Talks About His Nightly Screaming Match with the Audience in Rock of Ages on Tour
- Shannon Mullen Rocks the Transition from ‘Innocent to Sexy' as Sherrie in Rock of Ages on Tour
- Justin Colombo on the Thrills of 'Dangling His Nunchucks' in the National Tour of Rock of Ages
- Nothin' But a Good Time! Tickets Now on Sale for Rock of Ages Tour in Portland
Rock of Ages Cast & Creative
- Book Chris D'Arienzo
- Director Kristin Hanggi
- Choreographer Kelly Devine
- Set Designer Beowulf Boritt
- Costume Designer Gregory Gale
- Lighting Designer Jason Lyons