|Opening||jun 25, 2013|
|Closing||jun 30, 2013|
2hrs. 35mins. (1 Intermission)
The weird and wonderful family comes to devilishly delightful life in The Addams Family. This magnificently macabre new musical comedy is created by Jersey Boys authors Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice, Drama Desk-winning composer/lyricist Andrew Lippa (The Wild Party), choreographer Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys) and Olivier Award-winning director/designers Phelim McDermott & Julian Crouch (Shockheaded Peter) with creative consultation by four-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Zaks.
This is definitely not the same old song and dance.
It's every parent's nightmare. Your little girl has suddenly become a young woman, and what's worse, has fallen deliriously in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family. Yes, Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has a “normal” boyfriend, and for parents Gomez and Morticia, this shocking development will turn the Addams house downside up.
It’s a family portrait that’s completely off the wall.
Should I see it?
What Is The Addams Family Like?
Fans of Charles Addams’ macabre cartoons and the popular TV show and movies they inspired will not be disappointed by this musical. The original story and score may be new to audiences, but the iconic characters, including Lurch, Grandmama, Pugsley and Uncle Fester, remain ...
- KeLeen Snowgren Embraces with Her Sultry Side as Morticia in The Addams Family on Tour
- From Gadgets to Knitting, The Addams Family's Shaun Rice Reveals Essential Advice for Life on Tour
- Snap Up Seats! Tickets Now on Sale for The Addams Family in Portland
- Family Portrait Time! Get a First Look at the New Cast of The Addams Family on Tour
The Addams Family Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Andrew Lippa
- Book Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
- Director Jerry Zaks